Every Single Copywriter
Who Attended This Workshop
Landed Paid Work with a
Major Financial Publisher
In 2017, I did a small, closed-door event called the Financial Copywriters Workshop, here in Lincoln, Nebraska.
I had a handful of copywriters fly in from as far away as Croatia for this private event.
One of the copywriters was already working as a copywriter for a major investment publisher.
The others were looking to break into this in-demand, high-paying niche.
And since then, every single one of these copywriters has landed copywriting work with MAJOR investment publishers.
Every. Single. One.
And they’re racking up $1-million-plus wins. And getting paid based on results generated.
Here are a couple of their stories…
(Yes, they talk about more than just this workshop. However both first entered my world and financial direct response copywriting through my workshop.)
Now, I can’t promise you will have the same results.
What I can tell you though is I designed this training as a total foundation and understanding of what it takes to be successful as a financial copywriter.
And if their results are any indicator, I delivered.
I recorded this two-day workshop, and then put the recordings in the vault.
To-date, only those copywriters plus a couple members of my personal team have ever had access to these recordings.
For the first time ever, I’m making them available for you.
… As an EXCLUSIVE benefit up upgrading to Lifetime Access to BTMSinsiders.
I’ll tell you about that part in a moment.
What is covered in the Financial Copywriters Workshop?
This was the first and only time that I’ve created training EXCLUSIVELY focused on the niche where I’ve made most of my income since late 2010. And the niche widely considered to be the pinnacle of direct response copywriting — both in terms of skill and income potential.
Here’s what is in these recordings
- The Fundamental Truths of Investment Copywriting. The truths about the industry, the market, the requirements to succeed, the buyer, the clients, and everything truly important that you NEED to know if you want to succeed.
- Agency Project Plan & Project Dossier. This was setup as a recruitment event, so this was me breaking down my process of working with clients. Shares all the thinking behind managing a client project and getting a winning promo out the door. Includes all the research, too — which is a HUGE part of your financial copywriting success.
- Promo Themes, Big Ideas, Headlines, & Leads. Understanding the unique thinking and big ideas behind financial copywriting. The deep psychology of winning promotions.
- Proof, Credibility, and Believability in Financial Copy. These are triply-important in financial copy — here is how they specifically apply here, in this niche, for this type of copy.
- Offer Structure. Understanding the offers you make as a financial copywriter. AND where a copywriter can add value to increase your chances of creating a winner, and getting big royalties.
- Additional Copy Types. Financial copy isn’t just sales letters, VSLs, and video scripts. Here’s all the other kinds of copy you need to know how to write to maximize your success in this industry.
- Marketing & Funnels in Financial Publishing. What does customer acquisition look like? How do you create profitable funnels? What is the specific offer sequencing? It’s all revealed here.
- The Business of Financial Copywriting. Understanding the industry, the client relationships and employment opportunities, how to sell your services, contracts, and more — all specific to financial copywriting.
- Promo Analysis. Here I break down financial promos and explain the exact thinking that goes into what you see in the copy.
So, how do you get access to the Financial Copywriters Workshop recordings?
This training is and will remain an EXCLUSIVE bonus for Lifetime Access members only.
For some, the entire lifetime membership fee will be worth it simply to have access to this training. (This course easily justifies a retail value of $2,997 on its own. Even entry-level financial copywriters earn more than that per project — or per month. Which means your first project or first month as a working financial copywriter can easily lead to greater than 100% ROI. And these skills will continue to pay off over your lifetime in this industry.)
For others, this may be less central but still a nice benefit of becoming a lifetime member.
As Chris Wright — another one of my students-turned-successful-financial-copywriter — said in my Breakthrough Marketing Secrets interview… If you understand what it takes to write profitable financial copy, you can take that skill into pretty much any niche and succeed.
Either way, the only way you’ll get access to this training is by upgrading to Lifetime Access to BTMSinsiders.
Past or current BTMSinsiders member? Get up to 100% credit on your upgrade.
If you’ve ever invested in BTMSinsiders training before, your past purchases may qualify for as much as 100% credit toward Lifetime Access. Request your custom credit amount here.
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 1, Session 1 (1:11:53)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 1, Session 2 (1:16:03)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 1, Session 3 (1:26:59)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 1, Session 4 (1:52:08)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 1, Session 5 (1:18:21)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 2, Session 1 (1:42:48)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 2, Session 2 (54:23)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 2, Session 3 (58:33)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 2, Session 4 (1:12:15)
Financial Copywriters Workshop: Day 2, Session 5 (1:40:08)
A Quick Request
Downloads for the Financal Copywriters Workshop
I personally stand behind the value of BTMSinsiders, with a simple guarantee. Try us for your first month, at zero risk or obligation. If you're not totally satisfied for any reason, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get a prompt and courteous full refund of your first month's fee. After your first month, cancel anytime and you won't be billed a penny more.
My business runs on a set of core values, and the first is "The Golden Rule." That means we treat others the best way we want to be treated. Whether you love or hate us or our content (or anywhere in between), we will do right by you.